DeepStream not working TX2 Jetpack 3.1

I flashed my jetson with the jetpack 3.1 and followed the deepstream instructions.
I’m getting the following errors when testing the installation:

nvgstiva-app -c ${HOME}/configs/PGIE-FP16-CarType-CarMake-CarColor.txt

(gst-plugin-scanner:10049): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/libgstnvcaffegie.so’: libnvcaffe_parser.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:10049): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/libgstnvtracker.so’: libvisionworks.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

(gst-plugin-scanner:10049): Clutter-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter: Could not initialize Gdk

(gst-plugin-scanner:10049): Clutter-Gst-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter
------------> -----------------
** ERROR: <create_secondary_gie:105>: Failed to create ‘secondary_gie_0’
** ERROR: <create_secondary_gie:235>: create_secondary_gie failed
** ERROR: <create_secondary_gie_bin:364>: create_secondary_gie_bin failed
** ERROR: <create_processing_instance:890>: create_processing_instance failed
** ERROR: <create_pipeline:1024>: create_pipeline failed
** ERROR: main:384: Failed to create pipeline
Quitting
App run failed

joemackfly,
Do libgstnvcaffegie.so and libgstnvtracker.so exist in that directory? If they do, could you check LD_LIBRARY_PATH and see if it covers that library path? If not, could you manually add it using export? At the same time, we will check on it. There is some level of preliminary testing by our SQA. Thanks.

Thanks for the ideas…I reflashed and went over the entire process and it seemed to have worked this time. However I noticed a few errors before it goes on run successfully:

nvgstiva-app -c ${HOME}/configs/PGIE-FP16-CarType-CarMake-CarColor.txt
Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

(gst-plugin-scanner:2334): Clutter-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter: Could not initialize Gdk

(gst-plugin-scanner:2334): Clutter-Gst-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter

If this is a local socket in “/tmp”, and if the file system is full, then the connection would not be possible. If you run “df -H” is anything (using a real file system, e.g., ext4) close to full? Also, what user is this running under (I’m thinking of permission issues if not in group “video”)?

Hi,

Could you try if this command helps?

export DISPLAY=:0

Thanks.