Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Did you set timezone in your device? Seems your dvice is using UTC while kafka server uses your local timezone (+8).
(PS. I have modified the submit to English.)
Excuse me, the time when I deploy the deepstream server and the kafka server is the same. Where should this be modified so that the time when kafka receives the message is correct?
getting time is in generate_event_msg_meta, take deepstream-test4 for example, you modify generate_ts_rfc3339 to generate local system time.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.