Disabling DRM rendering support from glmark2 build - any diea?

Hi All,
I have been getting the following errors when compiling glmark2 with x11-glesv2 option.

/usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/5/…/…/…/aarch64-linux-gnu/libEGL.so: undefined reference to drmFreeDevice' /usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/5/../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/libEGL.so: undefined reference to drmGetNodeTypeFromFd’
/usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/5/…/…/…/aarch64-linux-gnu/libEGL.so: undefined reference to drmGetRenderDeviceNameFromFd' /usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/5/../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/libEGL.so: undefined reference to drmGetDevice’
/usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/5/…/…/…/aarch64-linux-gnu/libEGL.so: undefined reference to drmFreeDevices' /usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/5/../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/libEGL.so: undefined reference to drmGetDevices’

I saw in the link below that there is a way to turn off DRM rendering support in the library to make it work.
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1007457/l4t-27-1-and-kinect-v2/

Any idea how DRM rendering support can be disabled to make the glmark2 build to succeed?

Thanks
M

Hi MoBah,

Although DRM is not officially supported on Tegra, could you try to use libEGL.so under “./usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra-egl/” ?

Hi MoBah,

Sorry for my last comment, I’ve checked the API list of current libdrm in tegra and does not see those functions. Could you try to disable DRM render in glmark2?