My set up is:
- Two external displays Dell S2721DGFA nanoIPS HDR
- Docking station i-tec USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 Triple PD 85W
- Laptop Asus 2021 TUF A15 with RTX3060.
So i-tec docking station is connected over USB-C to the laptop. And the two monitors (displays) are connected to the docking station over Display Port cables.
- Fedora 34 with Driver version 465.31 (GNOME 40)
- Windows 10 (standard stuff with latest driver installed).
Problem in Linux:
There is no signal in one of the monitors even though they are recognized and visible in the Gnome settings. Please see the screenshot (you can see that all three monitors are detected and available - two DELLs and the laptop internal display).
Unfortunately one of the displays is blank. It says that there is no signal and it goes into standby mode. This is strange because as you can see in the screenshot there are all three wallpapers available. I can’t figure out how to make it work.
All updates are installed (newest kernel, drivers).
What’s more let me just say that in Windows everything works and there are is no any problem - all three monitors have signal (eh!)
Here is the nvidia-bug stuff and the screenshot:
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (139.4 KB)