Downloading cuda developer tools\jetpack on Jetson Xavier NX

when trying to download cuda developer tools onto my Jetson Xavier NX i run into this error:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
cuda-drivers-460 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-460 (>= 460.27.04) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libnvidia-gl-460 (>= 460.27.04) but it is not going to be installed
libnvidia-decode-460 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-460 (= 460.27.04-0ubuntu1) but it is not going to be installed
libnvidia-ifr1-460 : Depends: libnvidia-gl-460 but it is not going to be installed
nvidia-compute-utils-460 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-460 but it is not going to be installed
nvidia-driver-460 : Depends: libnvidia-gl-460 (= 460.27.04-0ubuntu1) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libnvidia-compute-460 (= 460.27.04-0ubuntu1) but it is not going to be installed
nvidia-utils-460 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-460 but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt --fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).

apt–fix-broken install doesn’t work and so does apt -get update, i tried everything on the internet with no success.

I also have an error saying: “An error occurred, please run package manager from the right-click menu or apt-get in the terminal to see what is wrong. The error message was: ‘Error: BrokenCount > 0’. This usually means that your installed packages have unmet dependencies”

I’m looking to download eclipse/visual studio as well and same errors occur

For Jetson Xavier NX, please use JetPack to install the CUDA via the SDK Manager.
Please download SDK Manager first, then follow these instructions

1 Like