Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) dGPPU
• DeepStream Version Latest 5.0 Devel docker
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 440.118
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Issue
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have used the deepstream-transfer-learning reference app to write the save_image function. During running of the stream at some point of time (not fixed) I hit an error which says
Empty JPEG image (DNL not supported)
deepstream-app: …/…/src/hb-object-private.hh:154: Type* hb_object_reference(Type*) [with Type = hb_unicode_funcs_t]: Assertion `hb_object_is_valid (obj)’ failed.
Aborted (core dumped)