Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)- jetson agx xavier
• DeepStream Version-6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to install the deepstream python apps and following the instructions on this page.
Everything went fine until section 2.2. In section 2.3.1 I am unable to execute the following command.
sudo docker run --rm --privileged dockerhub.nvidia.com/multiarch/qemu-user-static --reset -p yes
I am getting the following error. Please help me to resolve this error.
Unable to find image ‘dockerhub.nvidia.com/multiarch/qemu-user-static:latest’ locally
docker: Error response from daemon: Get “https://dockerhub.nvidia.com/v2/”: dial tcp: lookup dockerhub.nvidia.com on 127.0.0.53:53: no such host.
See ‘docker run --help’.