Error while running Docker built on one Jetson device and running on other Jetson device with different DS versions

• Hardware Platform : Jetson
• DeepStream Version : 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) : 5.1
• TensorRT Version : 8.4.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) : Bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

I built a jetson docker for one of custom DS application on Jetson. The docker was built on xavier nx with DS-6.1. Can I run this docker on other devices because when running the docker on other devices with DS-5.0 and DS-6.0. I encountered the following errors

(gst-plugin-scanner:10): GStreamer-WARNING **: 01:15:50.154: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/libgstnvcompositor.so': libgstbadvideo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Connecting to nvargus-daemon failed: No such file or directory (in src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function openSocketConnection(), line 205)
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Cannot create camera provider (in src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function createCameraProvider(), line 106)

(gst-plugin-scanner:10): GStreamer-WARNING **: 01:15:50.241: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_inferaudio.so': libnvmedia_tensor.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:10): GStreamer-WARNING **: 01:15:50.247: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_inferserver.so': libtritonserver.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:10): GStreamer-WARNING **: 01:15:50.254: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_osd.so': libnvmedia_tensor.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:10): GStreamer-WARNING **: 01:15:50.274: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_deepstream_bins.so': libnvmedia_tensor.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:10): GStreamer-WARNING **: 01:15:50.301: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_udp.so': librivermax.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:10): GStreamer-WARNING **: 01:15:50.319: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_infer.so': libnvmedia_tensor.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Error loading nvinfer plugin
Error loading nvosd plugin

My application uses nvinfer and nvosd plugins.

As your know, Docker of DeepStream shares some user space drivers with the host. such as decoders and GPU.

nvinfer and nvosd plugins depend on GPU driver.

Docker solves the problem of software resource sharing.

I suggest you use the same deepstream version on different devices

I created this ticket describing my use case in detail. Can you please look at it.

duplicate to 259651