Exlcude nodes from ComputeUntransformedBound

Hello,

is there a way to explude Node from ComputeUntransformedBound?

We would like to implement a raltive positioning type in our connector, that eanbles us to define something like “Place X right to Y”. Where Y is the parent of X, so we have to calculate the bounding box from Y WITHOUT X.

We have tried SetActive, SetHidden, and MakeInvisible bevore calculating the boundingbox of Y…

Thanks

Carl

Hello @c.bickmeier! I forwarded your question to the dev team.

In case this helps, I did a search in our documentation and found these links.

Hi Wendy,

thank you for the reply. Those methods are the methods I`m using… here is a sample of our code:

“node” is the node that should be aligned. So we get the parent of “node” and then we would like to calculate the boundingbox of the parent WITHOUT “node”.

In the meantime I found out, that this should be possible through pupose-tokens, that are handed over to the boundingbox-calculation-method. So I tried to override the purpose of “node” to exclude it from the bounding box calculation. but that doesn´t change anything… “node” is still inlcuded in the boundingbox…

Thanks

Carl

Hello,

I`ve found the problem… purpose does only accept a sceial defined range of values… when I use “guide” it works like expected.

Thanks

Carl