Fail to install AutoWare with DriveWorks on Drive PX2

I’m trying to install Autoware 1.11.1 on Drive PX2 (flashed with DriveWorks 1.2 through SDK Mananger)

However, when I compile the AutoWare, an error through out that it cannot find the file nvmedia_image.h:

Starting >>> autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface
[Processing: as, autoware_camera_lidar_calibrator, autoware_connector, autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface, rosbag_controller, vehicle_gazebo_simulation_launcher]
--- stderr: autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface                                                                                                 
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:60 (target_link_libraries):
  Policy CMP0023 is not set: Plain and keyword target_link_libraries
  signatures cannot be mixed.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0023" for policy
  details.  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this
  warning.

The plain signature for target_link_libraries has already been used with
  the target "autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface_node".  All uses of
  target_link_libraries with a target should be either all-keyword or
  all-plain.

The uses of the plain signature are here:

* /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindCUDA.cmake:1704 (target_link_libraries)

This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

In file included from /usr/local/driveworks/include/dw/sensors/camera/Camera.h:55:0,
                 from /usr/local/driveworks/include/dw/sensors/SensorSerializer.h:55,
                 from /home/nvidia/autoware.ai/ros/src/driveworks/packages/autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface/include/DriveWorksApi.hpp:71,
                 from /home/nvidia/autoware.ai/ros/src/driveworks/packages/autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface/include/SekonixGmslCamera.hpp:71,
                 from /home/nvidia/autoware.ai/ros/src/driveworks/packages/autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface/src/gmsl_camera_multiple/gmsl_nodelets.cpp:43:
/usr/local/driveworks/include/dw/image/Image.h:74:27: fatal error: nvmedia_image.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/nodelet_autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface.dir/src/gmsl_camera_multiple/gmsl_nodelets.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/nodelet_autoware_driveworks_gmsl_interface.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Within the FindDriveWorksSDK.cmake file, hints for the nvmedia_image.h are:

#
# Try to find DriveWorks library
#
# Look for cmake path
find_path(DW_CMAKE_PATH
 	NAMES Toolchain-V4L.cmake
	HINTS /usr/local/driveworks/samples/cmake
)
# Look for include path
find_path(DW_INCLUDE_PATH
	NAMES dw/Driveworks.h
	HINTS /usr/local/driveworks/include
)

# Look for target build system sdk
find_path(DW_MEDIA_PATH
	NAMES nvmedia_image.h
	HINTS $ENV{HOME}/drive-t186ref-linux/include
	      /usr/local/drive-t186ref-linux/include
)

# Look for lib
find_path(DW_LIBRARY_PATH
	NAMES libdriveworks.so
	HINTS /usr/local/driveworks/lib
)

There is no drive-t186ref-linux under /usr/local or $ENV{HOME}/drive-t186ref-linux/include folder.

Is it because I didn’t flash the board correctly, or there is no nvmedia_image.h file and how can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Dear @liangkai ,
Note that, header files are not present on target. You can find nvmedia header files on host machine at <PATH_TO_DRIVEOS>/drive-t186ref-linux/include/ folder

Thank you. I found them in host machine.