Failed to enqueue trt inference batch

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jeston
**• DeepStream Version: 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
**• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bug
**• How to reproduce the issue ?

I can run deepstream-app with multi-source(rtsp), but the net is bad sometime. then, I get error like:
WARNING from src_elem15: Could not read from resource.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(5293): gst_rtspsrc_loop_udp (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin15/GstRTSPS
rc:src_elem15:
Unhandled return value -7.
ERROR from src_elem15: Could not read from resource.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(5361): gst_rtspsrc_loop_udp (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin15/GstRTSPS
rc:src_elem15:
Could not receive message. (System error)
ERROR from src_elem15: Internal data stream error.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(5653): gst_rtspsrc_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin15/GstRTSPSrc:s
rc_elem15:
streaming stopped, reason error (-5)
ERROR: [TRT]: Reshape_172: reshaping failed for tensor: 337
ERROR: [TRT]: shapeMachine.cpp (160) - Shape Error in executeReshape: reshape would change volume
ERROR: [TRT]: Instruction: RESHAPE_ZERO_IS_PLACEHOLDER{4 18 24 40} {16 3 6 24 40}
ERROR: Failed to enqueue trt inference batch
ERROR: Infer context enqueue buffer failed, nvinfer error:NVDSINFER_TENSORRT_ERROR

How can I fix it?
Thank you!

How about you run with local file? and I wonder your model support dynamic shape?

thank you amycao for your reply!
How about you run with local file?
for local file,every thing is OK.

I wonder your model support dynamic shape?
And my model do not support dynamic batch, I will try It

By the way, I wonder to know how to pad the batch to a fix size with 0, when the Internal data stream error happened

We do not support dynamically change batch-size. you can update to latest version, we support rtsp source reconnection policy from version 5.1

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.