• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
- Configure deepstream-app to use an RTSP source (
source2in my config) and keep reconnecting if the connection fails:
[source0] enable=1 type=2 [source2] enable=1 type=4 uri=rtsp://localhost:544/rtsp_live0 rtsp-reconnect-interval-sec=1 rtsp-reconnect-attempts=-1 # keep trying reconnecting forever
- Run the app
- When it’s up and running, interrupt that RTSP stream (I use an IP camera so just unplug an Ethernet cable from it).
- After a short while the app finishes the following error message:
ERROR from src_elem1: Could not open resource for reading and writing.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(7469): gst_rtspsrc_retrieve_sdp (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin1/GstRTSPSrc:src_elem1:
Failed to connect. (Generic error)
It should not be like that because I asked the app to reconnecting to the RTSP source indefinitely.
Solution: it seems like a simple change fixes it (line 143 of
if ((i != bin->num_bins) && (appCtx->config.multi_source_config.type == NV_DS_SOURCE_RTSP))
multi_source_config should be
multi_source_config[i] and it works as expected in my case.
The same applies to line 158.