Meet a problem with deepstream-test5-app

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) NX
• DeepStream Version 5.0.1
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)**4.4
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3.1

Hi,when I use deepstream-test5-app, I often encounter the following information

ERROR from src_elem0: Could not read from resource.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(5216): gst_rtspsrc_loop_interleaved (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstRTSPSrc:src_elem0:
Could not receive message. (System error)
** INFO: <reset_source_pipeline:1154>: Resetting source 0
ERROR from src_elem0: Internal data stream error.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(5653): gst_rtspsrc_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstRTSPSrc:src_elem0:
streaming stopped, reason error (-5)
ERROR from src_elem0: Could not write to resource.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(5997): gst_rtspsrc_try_send (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstRTSPSrc:src_elem0:
Could not send message. (System error)
ERROR from src_elem0: Could not write to resource.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(8244): gst_rtspsrc_pause (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstRTSPSrc:src_elem0:
Could not send message. (System error)
WARNING from src_elem0: Could not read from resource.
Debug info: gstrtspsrc.c(5200): gst_rtspsrc_loop_interleaved (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstRTSPSrc:src_elem0:
The server closed the connection.

Sometimes the program can continue to run, sometimes the program will stop running.
I don’t want it to stop running.
How to solve this problem?

HI,
Can you share your configuration used?

ds_test5_config.txt (6.3 KB)
config_infer_primary_masknet_gpu.txt (1.5 KB)

But from the log, you are using rtsp source, from the configuration ds_test5_config.txt
you used local file, please check and update back.
[source0]
enable=1
#Type - 1=CameraV4L2 2=URI 3=MultiURI
type=3
uri=file://./facemask.mp4

I’m so sorry. I uploaded the wrong file.
The configuration files I use are following
ds_config.txt (6.5 KB)

Please check this,
https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_troubleshooting.html

The DeepStream application is running slowly

after enable frame latency measurement, check difference in arrival of consecutive frames at the input of decoder, if there lot of variation in expected arrival time, should be network issue. and if rtsp source down or disconnected, we have mechanism to reset that source pipeline, in that case, i think the schenario you meet should be normal.