Failed to run tf_tr_models on Jetson TX2.

I have flashed Jetpack 3.3 on Jetson TX2 , then install OpenCV and tensorflow wheel as per the instructions. But I got the following error while running the demo for tf_tr_models for detection. I have tried several times to install flash TX2 with differents versions of Jetpack as well.

INFO:main:called with args: Namespace(conf_th=0.3, do_build=False, do_tensorboard=False, filename=‘examples/detection/data/huskies.jpg’, image_height=480, image_width=640, labelmap_file=‘third_party/models/research/object_detection/data/mscoco_label_map.pbtxt’, model=‘ssd_mobilenet_v1_coco’, num_classes=None, rtsp_latency=200, rtsp_uri=None, use_file=False, use_image=True, use_rtsp=False, use_usb=False, video_dev=0)
INFO:main:reading label map
INFO:main:opening camera device/file
INFO:main:loading TRT graph from pb: ./data/ssd_mobilenet_v1_coco_trt.pb
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/importer.py”, line 489, in import_graph_def
graph._c_graph, serialized, options) # pylint: disable=protected-access
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InvalidArgumentError: NodeDef mentions attr ‘Truncate’ not in Op<name=Cast; signature=x:SrcT -> y:DstT; attr=SrcT:type; attr=DstT:type>; NodeDef: Cast = CastDstT=DT_FLOAT, SrcT=DT_UINT8, Truncate=false. (Check whether your GraphDef-interpreting binary is up to date with your GraphDef-generating binary.).

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “camera_tf_trt.py”, line 199, in
main()
File “camera_tf_trt.py”, line 167, in main
trt_graph = load_trt_pb(pb_path)
File “/home/nvidia/tf_trt_models/utils/od_utils.py”, line 83, in load_trt_pb
tf.import_graph_def(trt_graph_def, name=’’)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/util/deprecation.py”, line 432, in new_func
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/importer.py”, line 493, in import_graph_def
raise ValueError(str(e))
ValueError: NodeDef mentions attr ‘Truncate’ not in Op<name=Cast; signature=x:SrcT -> y:DstT; attr=SrcT:type; attr=DstT:type>; NodeDef: Cast = CastDstT=DT_FLOAT, SrcT=DT_UINT8, Truncate=false. (Check whether your GraphDef-interpreting binary is up to date with your GraphDef-generating binary.).

Hi,

May I know which TensorFlow package do you install?

Please noticed that there are some dependencies between GPU drive, libraries and packages.
You will need to install the package built with the identical JetPack version.

For JetPack3.3, it’s recommended to use this command:

sudo pip3 install --pre --extra-index-url https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/redist/jp/v33 tensorflow-gpu==1.14.0+nv19.7

Thanks.