GeoJSON Converter

I’ve been trying to run the GeoJSON Converter (Beta) extension but get thrown with this error (uploaded screenshot)

I’ve tried to debug a bit and if I’m not wrong the error seems to generate from the function convert_geojson_python in the _geojson_converter lib file, but I cannot go deeper as there’s no source-code for these lib files. I’ve also run the extension’s tests and they all pass. I’m just trying to convert a very basic geojson with a simple polygon (attached) and facing this issue.

map.geojson (190 Bytes)

Update: the script runs through when you specify the full path to the file instead of just the directory it is in (unlike how it is in the official documentation).

However, it now gives the error “GeoJSON conversion failed” even for a very simple GeoJSON with a single polygon. I can confirm the GeoJSON is valid as it runs fine here: https://geojsonlint.com/.

Is there any sample data that is known to work with the extension or any pointers on how to debug the error in the GeoJSON file?

Hi , I have converted a network edges.geojson file to edges,usd file using geojson converter extension in Omniverse USD Composer. My file is converted and i can see the linestrings on cesium map loaded in the background. now the issue is cesium loads default map and my edges.usd (in the world) are from some city say hamburg. I tried using the hamburg coordinates in the cesium georeference but the problem persists? can anyone help with this alignment issue? any automated method for loading linstrings on aligned map?