Getting error while converting model from h5 to uff during segmentation using tensor rt

Description

I have a Jetson Xavier NX. I am trying to run instan ce segmentation using tensor rt . However, I am getting the rror as shown below. I am following he exact instructions as shown in the github readme of the same. I want to run instance segmentation on the coco dataset.

Environment

GPU Type: Jetson Xavier NX GPU
Nvidia Driver Version: -
CUDA Version: 10.2.89
CUDNN Version: 8.0.0
Operating System + Version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Python Version (if applicable): 3.6.9
TensorFlow Version (if applicable): 1.15.4
PyTorch Version (if applicable): -
Baremetal or Container (if container which image + tag): -

Relevant Files

https://github.com/NVIDIA/TensorRT/tree/master/samples/opensource/sampleUffMaskRCNN

Steps To Reproduce

Followed the steps as mentioned in Segmentation using Tensor RT

Please include:
This is the error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “mrcnn_to_trt_single.py”, line 164, in
main()
File “mrcnn_to_trt_single.py”, line 113, in main
model = modellib.MaskRCNN(mode=“inference”, model_dir=LOG_DIR, config=config).keras_model
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/mask_rcnn-2.1-py3.6.egg/mrcnn/model.py”, line 1837, in init
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/mask_rcnn-2.1-py3.6.egg/mrcnn/model.py”, line 1901, in build
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/mask_rcnn-2.1-py3.6.egg/mrcnn/model.py”, line 180, in resnet_graph
File “/home/nvidia/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/keras/engine/topology.py”, line 590, in call
self.build(input_shapes[0])
File “/home/nvidia/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/keras/layers/convolutional.py”, line 129, in build
raise ValueError('The channel dimension of the inputs ’
ValueError: The channel dimension of the inputs should be defined. Found None.

Hi,
This looks like a Jetson issue. We recommend you to raise it to the respective platform from the below link

Thanks!