Getting Started with DeepStream for Video Analytics on Jetson Nano

HI !

i have a problem when i launch the Jupyter Notebook in this cours i have a problem with the VLC stream ,i got this Error : VLC is unable to open the MRL ‘rtsp://192.168.55.1:8554/ds-test’. Check the log for details. geting started with deepstream ,how can i find a solution for that .t

i got also :/home/dlinano/deepstream_sdk_v4.0.2_jetson/sources/apps/dli_apps/deepstream-test2-rtsp_out-1SGIE
With tracker
One element could not be created. Exiting

hanks

Hi
Please make sure you run success the sample on Jetson then open the stream via vlc,
please check log to see which elements not created.

One element could not be created. Exiting

1 Like

Hi !
Thank you for your replay ,on the log i have this Error :Error: Can’t initialize nvrm channel

Jun 3 06:02:37 jetson-nano nautilus-autostart.desktop[6967]: Error: Can’t initialize nvrm channel
Jun 3 06:04:58 jetson-nano nautilus-autostart.desktop[6967]: message repeated 4083 times: [ Error: Can’t initialize nvrm channel]
Jun 3 06:04:58 jetson-nano indicator-sound[6116]: media_player_list_mpris_insert: assertion ‘desktop_id != NULL’ failed
Jun 3 06:04:58 jetson-nano nautilus-autostart.desktop[6967]: Error: Can’t initialize nvrm channel

How can i fix this ?

Seems similar issue as

Hi,

I am facing similar issue with VLC player, when i launch Jupyter Notebook on Jetson Nano and run deepstream-test1-app . Please help to resolve the issue.

Issue

"VLC is unable to open the MRL 'rtsp://192.168.55.1:8554/ds-test'. Check the log for details" issue.

VLC player errors

live555 error: Failed to connect with rtsp://192.168.55.1:8554/ds-test
satip error: Failed to play RTSP session
satip error: Failed to teardown RTSP session

FYI… The deepstream-test1-app ran successfully without any pipeline errors or issues.

I am suspecting the IP address this application is using. Application logs says “DeepStream : Launched RTSP streaming at rtsp://localhost:8554/ds-test”. Why is this application using localhost instead of IP 192.168.55.1 ? Is this the reason why VLS player fails to play the video ? If not, please provide me pointers to resolve this issue.

Please try with your real ip address.

I am also getting the same error I checked the real ip address but still its the same