Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - DGPU
• DeepStream Version - 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 535
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Note: Using Nvidia docker container
I am trying to execute below gst pipeline which comprises of nvmsgbroker as well as nvmsgconv.
But the pipeline freezes (with blank screen in the display window).
In my initial level of analysis, I suspect nvmsgbroker might be the cause.
Also, note that Kafka broker is set up and running properly alongside and I am able to validate the connection thro standalone application “deepstream-occupancy-analytics”.
Kindly let me know what am I missing here.
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m batch-size=1 width=1920 height=1080 ! nvinfer config-file-path=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_primary.txt batch-size=1 unique-id=1 ! nvtracker ll-lib-file=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so ! nvinfer config-file-path=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_secondary_carcolor.txt batch-size=16 unique-id=2 infer-on-gie-id=1 infer-on-class-ids=0 ! tee name=t1 t1. ! nvmsgconv config=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-occupancy-analytics/config/dstest_occupancy_analytics.txt msg2p-lib=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_msgconv.so ! nvmsgbroker conn-str=“localhost;9092;quickstart-events” proto-lib=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_kafka_proto.so sync=FALSE async=FALSE topic=quickstart-events t1. ! nvmultistreamtiler rows=1 columns=1 width=1280 height=720 ! nvvideoconvert ! nvdsosd ! nveglglessink