In recorded files I find there is a small pause when playing them back. It’s always about 2 or 3 seconds into a file.
I have added smart record to my own app which is based on the deepstream-test3 sample.
I’d just like to know how I would go about debugging such an issue.? I don’t see any errors from the app. CPU usage is low, GPU utilisation is not high (using the standard resnet10 with interval 4). Memory usage it low. Files are recorded to a ram drive which should rule out any performance issues writing to the sdcard.
If I simply watch the stream (output it as rtsp again like deepstream-app does) I do not see any pauses.
I’m also wondering if its okay to call
NvDsSRStart () from inside a buffer probe? I call it based on their being a detection. Maybe a blocking call like this in a probe takes too long and I should make it async (called via a glib timer for example)?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version 5.0GA
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)