Hi etta,
I just want to confirm, is current issue for extra “HDMI” or for DP?
The new topic you pasted in #18 is for DP w/o PD controller.
Hi etta,
I just want to confirm, is current issue for extra “HDMI” or for DP?
The new topic you pasted in #18 is for DP w/o PD controller.
Hi WayneWWW
our carried have two hdmi output. one is original hdmi other one is DP1 to hdmi.
after i trun off the pd controller and change DP1 signal to hdmi, i think it should be work but it didn’t.
From my point of view, I only care about what signal you need from tegra side.
We both agree one port is the original HDMI port. How about the other one (DP1)?
Does tegra need to output DP or HDMI for you?
Hi WayneWWW
i need tegra output two hdmi signal.
i can’t see any signal and message from DP1.
So your team has two kinds of carrier board? One for dual HDMI and the other for dual DP?
Your team member wants to enable DP,right?