How to add HDR filter in deepstream to improve image quality

I am using IMX219 camera with FOV75. I see there is motion blur and hot/dot pixels when I check the RAW images with the command as shown below.

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor_id=0 ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! video/x-raw, width=1920, height=1080, format=BGRx ! videoconvert ! autovideosink

Is it possible to improve image quality to produce HDR images with UHD/FHD resolution in deepstream pipeline.

Thank you,

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Hi,
Please share vendor and ID of the camera you are using. Not sure if you use the camera from our partners. We have partners listed in
Jetson Ecosystem | NVIDIA Developer

Per our understanding, imx219 does not support HDR. You may need to switch to use other camera.

OK. Thanks for sharing the link. I will check it out.

To check the image quality, I placed the lens cap to capture dark image, I see these hot pixels and noisy images using the gstreamer command.

Is there a way to improve the image quality with gstreamer plugins?

Thank you,

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Hi,
For enhancement in image quality, it has to do IQ tuning and adjust ISP parameters. The later plugins cannot do further enhancement. Please consult our camera partner for help. They have existing camera modules, and you can try and select the one for your use-case.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.