How to connect Nvidia account (can't enroll in DLI courses)

Hi,

I’m trying to enroll in a DLI course but when I sign in I get the message:

“You have successfully signed into NVIDIA, but your NVIDIA account does not have a linked NVIDIA account. To link your accounts, sign in now using your NVIDIA password.”

The Nvidia FAQ does not mention linking accounts and while it seems the issue was resolved in this post:

It is unclear what the “missing a step” was in the Nvidia account configuration.

Can someone someone please advise how I can resolve this issue?

Thank you

Hello,

Welcome to the NVIDIA forums! I have alerted the DLI team about this, someone will reach out ASAP.

Thanks,
Tom

Hello,

We identified an issue affecting a small number of users that caused login issues. This should be fixed now if you attempt to login again at https://courses.nvidia.com/login

Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Hi,

I’m still facing the same issue:

image.png

In that case, would you mind sending an email to dli-help@nvidia.com from the email address you used to register for DLI? That will allow us to track this internally and communicate directly as we continue to investigate this issue.

1 Like

Same issue here, I can’t enroll in any courses.
I sent an email to dli-help@nvidia.com. Would you please help me expedite the case?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @marcelof00,

Someone from the DLI team should be reaching out to help you. Let me know if you have not heard from them by this time tomorrow.

Best regards,
Tom

1 Like

Hi @marcelof00,

Your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Tom

1 Like