Can't login to deep learning institute

I cannot log in to the deep learning institute for a course that I purchased. Seems this has been an issue in the past.

When I try to log into my course Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++, a username/password dialog pops up:

"Sign in to access this site

Authorization required by https://courses.nvidia.com

Username:
Password:"

I can sign into with my username /password to manage my NVIDIA account at NVIDIA Account.

Previous Issue with same system:
Can’t login to Deep Learning Institute - Community Information / Forum Feedback - NVIDIA Developer Forums

Thanks!

Jeff

1 Like

I have the same issue and can’t log in.

1 Like

Hi,

I have the team looking into this issue now. Thanks for your patience.

Tom K

1 Like

I was able to log in successfully. I didn’t do anything different. Thanks for getting it back up!!

1 Like

Great! Thanks for letting us know.

Hi, i have the same problem, how did you resolve it? im going crazy over here

Hi @pierinisantiago2,

Are you still having issues with your login? If so, what error are you seeing?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi TomK,
it happens when i try to enroll in a course, it takes me to a page that it says
“You have successfully signed into NVIDIA, but your NVIDIA account does not have a linked NVIDIA account. To link your accounts, sign in now using your NVIDIA password”
and when i try to login this happens
"#### We couldn’t sign you in.

• To protect your account, it’s been temporarily locked. Try again in 30 minutes. To be on the safe side, you can reset your password here before you try again."

its been way more than 30 min and i cant login, please help me, i really want to take the course

@pierinisantiago2,

I have the team looking into your issue now. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you Tom!
Is there a way i can access the courses in the meanwhile?

Unfortunately that is not possible.

Hello, I am unable to Log-In my Nvidia Developer Account, I am stuck on the security challenge page, I am not receiving any email , my email is " @icloud.com " . I have no mails, neither any spam !! This account is very important for me !!

@ish100.ishan,

How are you posting here in the forums if you cannot log in? Are you referring to the DLI login? Please provide a screenshot of the login page you are using.

Thanks,
Tom

@TomK I had to make a new Account !! I have had access to the Nvidia Developer account since Jan 2020 !! My email id ends at @icloud.com !! I am not able to receive any mail for security verification !! All my data for that account is very important for me ! that email is ishanbhatnagar****@icloud.com !!

I am not finding your account. Can you please private message me the exact user name and email address used?

Are you able to log into your DLI account now?

Hi Tom, i just tried and still i cant access, it says the samething as before:
"#### We couldn’t sign you in.

• To protect your account, it’s been temporarily locked. Try again in 30 minutes. To be on the safe side, you can reset your password here before you try again."
    Is the First time in two days that i try to enter

Hi @pierinisantiago2,

Sorry to hear. I have escalated your issue to the DLI team. I don’t have an ETA for you, but will be sure to let you know when this has been resolved.

Best regards,
Tom

@pierinisantiago2,

You should have received an email from the DLI team. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom, I finally resolve the issue, it seems that it was missing a step in my Nvidia account configuration, after doing that I was able to access the deep learning institute with no problem.

Thank you so much for your help.
Santiago

1 Like