How to enter UEFI of Jetson AGX Xavier?

How to enter UEFI of Jetson AGX Xavier?
Click the power key to start the system directly, although I press some button.

Have you referred to UEFI Adaptation — Jetson Linux
Developer Guide 34.1 documentation (nvidia.com)

No “Press ESCAPE for boot options” on the screen when starting.

Are you using JetPack 5.0.1 DP version?

Are you new to jetson? Every bootloader interface comes from uart console but not the monitor connected on jetson.

Just beware that this mechanism requires serial console. The regular USB keyboard won’t do this.

What serial uart console software do you use? What is the baud rate and port number?

I use the uart console MobaXterm and speed 115200. When I input “reboot” at the uart console to restart the ubuntu on the Jetson AGX Xavier, ubuntu is started successfully and serial console is disconnected. Then I can manually connect to ubuntu through the serial console , but no “Press ESCAPE for boot options” is prompted and I can’t enter UEFI menu. So can you give me more detailed instructions?Thanks very much.

What log do you see on your side?

Serial console is 115200 8N1. Speed 115200, 8 bits, no parity, one stop bit. I prefer “gtkterm” (“sudo apt-get install gtkterm”). There are a lot of serial console programs available though. “minicom” is the most common, but it dates back to dialup and has lots of features you won’t use. There is also picocom. A cross platform serial console “PuTTY” also exists and works on both Windows and Linux (probably Mac as well, not sure).