How to execute opencv related code in Nsight Eclipse

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I had followed this link to build opencv in host machine.

How to execute/link opencv related code with driveworks.
Any tutorials are there how to build opencv related code in Host machine.

Dear @alksainath.medam,
We don’t officially support OpenCV and did not test OpenCV with Nsight eclipse.
How to execute/link opencv related code with driveworks

Is it like you can not compile DW + OpenCV sample. You need to update CMakefiles with inclusion of libs and headers. Please search in forum for previous posts like Cross-compiling error while using OpenCV in sample_camera application to get info

OK, thanks i will check once.
I am trying to include opencv code with DW.
I had python code which is with opencv.
I converted my model using TensorRT Optimisation tool, initialisation done and wanted to include opencv code with DW code, so that i can execute in Drive AGX.

Executing opencv with DW samples.
Prepared framework and compile, execute in the host did by using following link.

Trying to run sample codes to print version of opencv, getting following errors. I think missing to add something i guess can you suggest me.
[100%] Linking CXX executable sample_dms
CMakeFiles/sample_dms.dir/main.cpp.o: In function main': /home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:920: undefined reference to cv::CommandLineParser::CommandLineParser(int, char const* const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator > const&)’
/home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:921: undefined reference to cv::CommandLineParser::about(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)' /home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:922: undefined reference to cv::CommandLineParser::has(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator > const&) const’
/home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:924: undefined reference to cv::CommandLineParser::printMessage() const' /home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:926: undefined reference to cv::CommandLineParser::check() const’
/home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:928: undefined reference to cv::CommandLineParser::printErrors() const' src/dnn/dms/CMakeFiles/sample_dms.dir/build.make:112: recipe for target 'src/dnn/dms/sample_dms' failed /home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:930: undefined reference to cv::CommandLineParser::has(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator > const&) const’
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:631: recipe for target ‘src/dnn/dms/CMakeFiles/sample_dms.dir/all’ failed
Makefile:129: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
/home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:932: undefined reference to cv::getBuildInformation[abi:cxx11]()' /home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:920: undefined reference to cv::CommandLineParser::~CommandLineParser()’
/home/adascoe/samples-nsight1/samples/src/dnn/dms/main.cpp:920: undefined reference to `cv::CommandLineParser::~CommandLineParser()’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/dnn/dms/sample_dms] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/dnn/dms/CMakeFiles/sample_dms.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

15:52:58 Build Finished (took 14s.237ms)

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV
Please, look into this waiting for your reply.

Dear @alksainath.medam,

undefined reference to `cv::CommandLineParser::~CommandLineParser()’

looks like a linker issue. Is this function part of opencv library? Did you update cmakefiles to include the library which has the above function.

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV
This function is part of opencv library.
How to update cmakefiles to include the library which has the required functions?