How to set Jetson TX2 WIFI RF power

Since our project need to test WIFI RF performance on TX2,
Could you please tell me how to set TX2 WIFI RF power, RF rate and set mask one of the two anttena connect points by Linux command.
Thanks a lot.

Hi guohoujin2006,

Please check the Jetson TX1/TX2 OEM Wireless Compliance Guide - [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/Jetson-TX1-OEM-Wireless-Compliance-Guide[/url]

Thanks

Hi Kayccc:

OK, thanks. I got 《Jetson TX1/TX2 OEM Wireless Compliance Guide》, and we also need to do WIFI certification process.

Because our product is produced in our factory, we need to make sure both of the two antenna extension cable is connected to the antenna point well on our production line. I need to set TX2 WIFI RF power, RF rate and set mask one of the two anttena connect points by Linux command and use a dynamometer to measure the RF power.

So do you know how to set TX2 WIFI RF power, RF rate and set mask one of the two anttena connect points by Linux command. 《Jetson TX1/TX2 OEM Wireless Compliance Guide》 not mention it, I also contact SGS Shenzhen Lab, he told that, NV should provide the command to test WIFI RF power in factory production line.

Hi,
We have similar problem, we use the Jetson tx 2 as a RF portable device.
as such we need to change the antenna and apply C2PC from FCC (antenna change).
the regulation require us to have regression test and to be in test mode so we can control the bands (2.4/5 GHz) and the channel within the band.
we would also want to control the RF power so we would transmit lower power
Thanks,
Ziv

Hi zivjn02l,

We do not provide the tool, customer need to use the same antenna as the one we have used for certification.
For different antenna and RF power control, please contact with Cypress team if they could provide the tool to help you for new certifications

We do not provide the tool, customer must use the same antenna as the one we have used for certification.
For different antenna and RF power control, we NVIDIA do not support technical support and customer can’t use our module to the end product

Thanks

Hi,
We have the same problem for de-sense/production test and certification.
We have already asked the local cypress and broadcom, their reply is to be supported by nvidia,and we think so too.
Because this wifi/bt single chip is design on jetson-tx2 board, nvidia should be to fine tune the performance to get the global certificate.
All certification lab of taiwan(sporton/SGS/BV…) require us to provide such tools in order to be certified.