Since last month, I frequently ask about kernel & SPI.
Thanks to “linuxdev”, build kernel process is partially solved.
(But I still need to ask more (;_;))
Before study more about build kernel, I want to ask you people about breif step for using SPI on AGX DevKit.
- GPIO MUX setting(use GPIO MUX configuration .xls file from NVIDIA)
- Configure Device tree
- Build source
- Flash it to AGX.
In my situation, I can’t draw any blueprint about using SPI
(I’m expert to using Microcontroller such as TI C2000 MCU, AVR… etc )
(But I’m super newbie to Linux systems like RPi, Jetson…)
Can you help me to understand the way to develope SPI on AGX Xavier?
Have a reference to below link.
Can you tell me I’m wrong or right?
- Set pinmux using pinmux.xlxs from NVIDIA.
- Modify device tree
- Build kernel with modified PINMUX & Device tree.
- Flash kernel things to AGX.
- And some software level check & develope SPI code.
is it right?
Yes, that should be correct.
Also you need to flash whole system to update the cfg file. -k wouldn’t apply the cfg file.