HP VICTUS 16 Ryzen 7800H RTX 3060 Laptop cant install NVIDIA drivers

I have a HP 16-e0003np Laptop and while on Kubuntu 20.04.3 LTS distro I have no HDMI output on when I input xrandr on console. So I check which driver i had to install with ubuntu-drivers devices and I got the following output:

== /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:01.1/0000:01:00.0 ==
modalias : pci:v000010DEd00002520sv0000103Csd000088EEbc03sc00i00
vendor   : NVIDIA Corporation
driver   : nvidia-driver-470 - distro non-free recommended
driver   : nvidia-driver-460-server - distro non-free
driver   : nvidia-driver-460 - distro non-free
driver   : nvidia-driver-470-server - distro non-free
driver   : xserver-xorg-video-nouveau - distro free builtin

So I installed the 470 driver and when I tried to boot linux it would hang. I sudo apt purge nvidia* in tty with CTRL + ALT + F2 to be able to boot again. I did the same thing with 460 driver. I also set nomodeset to 0 on both drivers installed. I cant seem to be able to get the nvidia drivers installed. My kernel version is 5.11.0-37-generic.

I tried several solutions online and I couldn’t seem to get it working.

The GPU is fine as I’m dualbooting windows 10 and it works perfectly.

I also cant seem to find the nvidia-bug-report.sh file to upload the log.

[SOLUTION]
Installed the Kubuntu 21.04. and it works now. Im guessing some change they made fixed it.

Most likely because you purged it…
You could re-install the driver, boot to the failed state, switch to virtual console and run the bug-report.sh (as root).

Just did a little search…
Ryzen 7000 series has codename Raphael and I don’t even see a firmware for that available here yet:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git/log/

(Might come into play, as I think to remember, when we had to get the firmware for green sardine to get the laptops working, a little while ago.)

Looking further, I think you have a typo in the subject. Ryzen 7000 series release is scheduled for beginning of 2022.
Also looking up the laptop specs, it shows me Ryzen 5800… codename Cezanne (if I looked it up correctly).

Indeed I have a typo, I meant i have a Ryzen 5800H.
Also I just gave up and Installed the Kubuntu 21.04. and it works now. Im guessing some change they made fixed it.