I would use Xavier NX via ssh only for working on Python based solutions. Where I can find command lines documentation for things like:
- change power profile fx to max performance and to low power mode - I would do this from Python scriptd
- Get performance stats - Jetson_stats is the only way? What is a difference from Jetson_easy?
- How manage memory use from command line? Is any specific way for Jetson Xavier or only way is by systemd / crontab management? (for processing I would free max memory as I can, because from start I got 1 GB memory used
- Except command typical to Ubuntu where I can specific for Jetpack command reference for added special tools specific to Xavier NX? (on official wiki I can’t find it)
At the end I have question related to command line:
5. When I boot without attached monitor and keyboard Xavier NX with Jetpack (I use latest official SD image) developer kit will be boot without graphic environment to text only or I have to manually some how turn graphic environment off?