I want to read multiple images to deepstream. I have read the example ‘deepstream-image-decode-test’. Now I can decode one image in deepstream. I want to input multiple images in the same folder but their name are not continues. As a result, the plugin ‘multifilesrc’ is not suitable for me. I found the plugin ’ imagesequencesrc’ is suitable for me, but I can’t find it in my deepstream. Can you give me some suggestion?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Xavier
• DeepStream Version: 5.0, GCID: 20426409, DATE: Mon Apr 27 14:05:38 UTC 2020
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.4
• TensorRT Version: 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)