Input multiple Image to deepstream

Hi,
I want to read multiple images to deepstream. I have read the example ‘deepstream-image-decode-test’. Now I can decode one image in deepstream. I want to input multiple images in the same folder but their name are not continues. As a result, the plugin ‘multifilesrc’ is not suitable for me. I found the plugin ’ imagesequencesrc’ is suitable for me, but I can’t find it in my deepstream. Can you give me some suggestion?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Xavier
• DeepStream Version: 5.0, GCID: 20426409, DATE: Mon Apr 27 14:05:38 UTC 2020
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.4
• TensorRT Version: 7.1.0.16
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Ubuntu18.01 's distribution version only support Gstreamer1.14.1 version.

imagesequencesrc is a new element which is introduced in 1.18.x in 11 Mar, 2020. You can check the merge history of gst-plugins-good.

Hi
Do I need to recopmiler deepstream if I upgrade the gstreamer to 1.18 by compiling from source code?

Are you familiar with GStreamer and gstreamer python? Do you know what pipeline do you need?

Hi
I’m not familiar with GStreamer. I try to compile it but it’s easy to lose some dependency. I can’t compile it successfully. I use docker ubuntu 20.04 and install GStreamer by apt-get. The GStreamer version is 1.18.x.
Is it a easy way to use docker to update gstreamer? I think I can use ubuntu 20.04 as my basic docker Image. Then, I install the cuda, cudnn, gstreamer, deepstream.

Can I use this method to run the deepstream in this environment on my Jetson and my PC?

No, currently DeepStream only support Gstreamer 1.14.1.Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

It is not compatible.