Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi,I try to run deepstream_image_deocode_app because we have requirement on doing image inference base on deepstream, I removed nvtiler,nvvideo-converter,nvdsosd and change sink element to fakesink because we dont need to show the inference result.
the code is here:
deepstream_image_decode_app.c (14.8 KB)
then i run the command:
the folder has 93 jpeg images.
then I found the stream blocked:
but if i add two or more folder like this “./deepstream-image-decode-app /home/wjh/datas/imgs/folder1/%d.jpg /home/wjh/datas/imgs/folder1/%d.jpg” the stream run as normal.
why? is threre some bugs or sth I have missing?