Installing CUDA

Hello.

Suppose that I’ve an AMD GPU or an NVIDIA GPU that isn’t CUDA capable. Which driver I need to install for compiling/running in the emulated mode?

thanks.

Hello.

Suppose that I’ve an AMD GPU or an NVIDIA GPU that isn’t CUDA capable. Which driver I need to install for compiling/running in the emulated mode?

thanks.

No special driver is required as far as I know, but you need a historic CUDA version up to 3.0 that still supports device emulation.

A better idea would probably be to use ocelot, which works with current CUDA versions and comes a lot closer to how the code would be executed on a GPU.

No special driver is required as far as I know, but you need a historic CUDA version up to 3.0 that still supports device emulation.

A better idea would probably be to use ocelot, which works with current CUDA versions and comes a lot closer to how the code would be executed on a GPU.

It’s clear tera. Thanks.

I’m wondering why NVidia decided discontinue the support for emulated mode natively?

It’s clear tera. Thanks.

I’m wondering why NVidia decided discontinue the support for emulated mode natively?

I too…

I too…