Isaac Sim Container Fails with Custom Robots

All the source code I used can be found, the terraform code need ansible still but it will get you an instance all u need is manually run the steps on the script to install OIGE:

The errors is as follows:
Carb fails

2023-05-09 01:40:28 [14,977ms] [Warning] [carb.windowing-glfw.plugin] GLFW initialization failed.

2023-05-09 01:40:28 [14,977ms] [Warning] [carb] Failed to startup plugin carb.windowing-glfw.plugin (interfaces: [carb::windowing::IGLContext v1.0],[carb::windowing::IWindowing v1.3]) (impl: carb.windowing-glfw.plugin)

2023-05-09 01:40:28 [14,979ms] [Warning] [carb.windowing-glfw.plugin] GLFW initialization failed.

2023-05-09 01:40:28 [14,979ms] [Warning] [carb] Failed to startup plugin carb.windowing-glfw.plugin (interfaces: [carb::windowing::IGLContext v1.0],[carb::windowing::IWindowing v1.3]) (impl: carb.windowing-glfw.plugin)

Steps to reproduce is:
To add a custom robot u must add a new script on tasks, on the repou can see I used anymal.py to build all the other quadrupes by only changing the Lines 108 to 145.
A reference to the task is added on Task Utils and the Hydra YAMLs are added to cfg-train and task. Very few changes are required on robots/articulations and robots/articulations/views.

The interesting is that the error only occurs with the Isaac-Sim Container. I can run all the custom robots locally. I also can run all the Anymal examples fine on the Container.
So it does not make much sense since the code is the same.
2 robots with similar dimensions to Anymal are the Spot and the B1

Those warnings can be ignored. Can you share the full log with the errors please?

I will. I am finishing some automation so I can move faster.
Do you have any reccomendation for tools to extract the logs and do monitoring ?

Sorry, I don’t have logging tools to recommend. You could filter the log in Isaac Sim in the console window.

I gonna do that later when I refactor Deepsearch. They have most of the Stuff for ELK stack in place.