I am connected to a remote server with ssh then I created a ssh tunnel to use a vncserver to view a GUI of the server. I installed the omniverse launcher and isaac-sim, when clicking launch nothing happens. After some digging it seems the issue is that my remote connection via a vncserver needs to have gpu rendering enabled. How do I set up my display manager to allow for the rendering if isaac-sim?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Isaac sim 2022.1 is not launching using remote access software Team viewer | 8 | 1298 | June 23, 2022 | |
| No response Isaac Sim after pushing the launch button | 33 | 779 | August 14, 2024 | |
| Isaac sim 2022.1 not launching using the remote access | 14 | 1104 | April 11, 2024 | |
| Isaac Sim (and Isaac Gym) installation on a remote workstation | 7 | 3919 | November 3, 2023 | |
| Isaac Sim does not open from Omniverse GUI. When I try the command line mode, it fails with an error | 15 | 2614 | December 7, 2021 | |
| Isaac Sim installation fail Command failed: /isaac_sim-2021.2.1/omni.isaac.sim.post.install.sh" | 8 | 1585 | February 2, 2022 | |
| Cannot launch ISAAC SIM from Omniverse-launcher or terminal | 2 | 319 | March 22, 2024 | |
| Isaac Sim Installation Fail | 9 | 1260 | July 4, 2022 | |
| Not Able to install ISSAC SIM on Ubuntu Remote Desktop Workstation | 3 | 2266 | March 24, 2022 | |
| Assistance Needed: Issac Sim Not Functioning in GUI Environment | 1 | 308 | June 11, 2024 |