IsaacSimGym Extension Load Problem

I have a problem when I run:
(base) isaac@isaac-Lenovo-Legion-7-15IMH05:~/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2023.1.0$ ./isaac-sim.gym.sh --ext folder /home/isaac/OmniIsaacGymEnvs/config --enable omniisaacgymenvs
—or—
./isaac-sim.gym.sh --ext folder /home/isaac/OmniIsaacGymEnvs/config
in my IsaacSim root directory

@isaacbalbuca2 can you confirm if /home/isaac/OmniIsaacGymEnvs/config is the parent directory of where OIGE extension is? and do you have the same issue with 2023.1.0 hotfix.1?

I believed that this directory /home/isaac/Omni IsaacGym vs/config is the main directory where the OIGE extension is

In the OmniIsaacGymEnvs Github repository:

If not, how can I locate the OIGE extension?

i am not very familiar with Isaac Gym, but you are correct in the repo location. that said, according to 9.3. Extension Workflow for RL — Omniverse IsaacSim latest documentation,

the path to the OmniIsaacGymEnvs repo must be provided as a command line argument in order for the Isaac Sim app to find the OIGE extension. This path should be the parent directory of where the OIGE extension is cloned at. For example, if OIGE is cloned to /home/user/OmniIsaacGymEnvs, then the required argument will be --ext-folder /home/user.

so based on your comments thus far, the argument should be --ext-folder /home/isaac/

Hi @isaacbalbuca2 - First you need to go through this document to make sure everything is set correctly: 9.1. Overview & Getting Started — Omniverse IsaacSim latest documentation

and then follow this doc: 9.3. Extension Workflow for RL — Omniverse IsaacSim latest documentation