Issues while installing Nvidia drivers and Nvidia Docker runtime on Debian 9 Linux

Hello,

My problem is when I try to install Nvidia drivers and the Nvidia Docker runtime it isn’t working. I tried to install the drivers with the instructions from the official debian website. It wasn’t easy unfortunately but I managed to do it. My first observation was that it didn’t install nvidia-smi however I thought it should’ve. After a little research I installed it with apt install. Then came my first dissappointment. When I run nvidia-smi it didn’t found the card (Asus GTX 1650 low profile). Then I tried every tutorial on the internet and I found out that I installed the drivers but the card don’t work at all. At my last attempt I tried to install Nvidia Docker runtime because I’ll need it. But it didn’t work at all. I don’t know what’s happening. I tried to run the bug reporter and I didn’t really found out anything. I attache the bug reporter log too because I hope there are people who will find anything in it.

nvidia-bug-report.log (786.0 KB)