Jetson AGX Xavier canbus problems

I have a problem when using Xavier canbus.
using commend list:
sudo busybox devmem 0x0c303000 32 0x0000c400

modprobe can
modprobe can_raw
modprobe mttcan
sudo ip link set can0 type can bitrate 250000
sudo ip link set up can0
to enable my canbus,
but when using commend ‘ip -details -statistic link show can0’ to checking my config, I find the bitrate of can0 is not 250000. just as :

what shold i do ?

Please check below thread to see if can help: Some suggestions on troubleshooting CAN interface - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson AGX Xavier - NVIDIA Developer Forums

This does not work.I have been able to send the data normally(I read the signal on CAN-H,CAN-L with an oscilloscope), but because the bitrata is not correct, Canbus immediately entered the BUS-OFF state.

You need to set CAN parent clock as pllaon to achieve exact 250kbps, 500kbps etc speeds.
Please follow below doc to do so:
Welcome — Jetson Linux<br/>Developer Guide 34.1 documentation 9
Check “ To use PLLAON as clock source” section

Excuse me, have you solved the problem? I’ve been trying to use AGX Xavier for development testing recently, and I’ve had the same problem as you. The inability to accurately set the bitrate of CAN communications directly results in the inability to communicate with external devices.
The development guide does not describe in detail how to replace the clock source.The documents for example were not even found.