When it works I do the following:
- In power mode I select 5W, turn off the jetson nano.
- I disconnect the jumper.
- I connect the microusb.
- I run the jetson inference for object recognition with my USB camera (/dv/video0), it works.
When it doesn’t work I do the following:
- I connect the jumper.
- I connect the Jetson Nano via the barrel connector, 5v 4A.
- I turn on the jetson nano and in power mode select MAXN.
- I run the object recognition jetson inference, nothing happens, the camera doesn’t turn on and I get this error: gstreamer changed state from READY to PAUSED ==> mysink If I restart the Jetson Nano after making the change from 5W to MAXN, this error does not appear. If I plug and unplug the camera, run it again, I don’t get the error either.
- The camera turns on and the Jetson Nano turns off.
Note: when I talk about the jumper I mean this:
If I select 5W, reboot and run jetson inference the Jetson Nano does not turn off, even though I have the barrel plug (5v, 4A) and the jumper connected.
In short: the error happens when I indicate MAXN.