01:30:25 up 3days, 12:18, 1user, load average: 1.23, 1.09, 0.77
jetson13/31
10:51:35 up 3 days, 12:55, 1 user, load average: 0.47, 0.52, 0.46

jetson11/32
10:52:32 up 3 days, 12:49, 1 user, load average: 0.29, 0.21, 0.19

jetson12/33
10:53:37 up 3 days, 12:56, 1 user, load average: 0.34, 0.85, 0.94

After 3 days, all the usb did not work.

How do I delete a user and password created using l4t_create_default_user.sh?

After 3 days, all the usb did not work.
Judging that the cause of the problem lies in the heat dissipation of the USB hub chipset,
I attached a ceramic heat sink to the chipset and attached a small fan to the case.

I confirmed that the location of the usb hub chipset on the xavier NX board has changed to the bottom of the pcb.

I ask if there is a design change because it is related to this issue.

Thank you.

Hi,
Please confirm you use Jetson Nano or Xavier NX. The category is Nano but you mention Xavier NX in the comment. It is confusing.

If the issue can be reproduced on Jetson Nano(or Xavier NX) reference developer kit, please share the steps so that we can try to reproduce it. Or it happens on your custom board?

For information please share your release version( $ head -1 /etc/nv_tegra_release )

1 Like

Hello,

I’m using Jetson Nano.

On the nano board, the usb hub chipset is attached to the top of the pcb, but on the nx board, the usb hub chipset is placed on the bottom.
I guessed that the design was changed in consideration of heat dissipation.

Thank you.

The usb hub chip (U7) of NX is on the top side, same side to nano, of PCB. Can you share a photo of it if you insist it is on the bottom side?

1 Like

Hello,

I’ll just listen and check the circuit.

Can you compare it with pictures?

Thank you.

It happens on my custom board.

Hi,
Please share USB lane mapping on the custom board. We would need the information of deviation between Nano reference board and the custom board.

1 Like

@Trumany

Sorry.

There was a mistake in the verification process.

I identified it as a thermal problem and attached a ceramic heat sink on the usb hub chipset. Is there any problem?

Thank you.

Hello, @DaneLLL

I’ll try it.

Thank you.

You mean it is a thermal problem on your custom board? Then it depends on your option to add any heat sink to the thermal source on your board.