Jetson Nano dev-kit memory is full

Hi,

I was install packages in the jetson nano emmc module. And I got disk full error.

I saw memory is full, and I couldn’t see the screen.

I want to use micro sd card as external storage space to solve the problem. Or reflash eMMc.

My board don’t have ./flash.sh file, and It’s impossible to install that packages because I don’t have memory.

Thanks

flash.sh is never on the Jetson. This is part of the “driver package” which runs on the host PC. The driver package itself understands a Jetson in recovery mode (which turns it into a custom USB device), and is normally installed on the host PC by installing JetPack/SDK Manager.

Since you can get to the login, could you remove unused files elsewhere to start with? For example, anything in “~/Downloads” of the Jetson. Perhaps something in “~/Documents”. If not, then do you have anything valuable you are trying to save? I ask the latter because an eMMC model can be cloned, the clone can be edited, and then the flash can take place with the clone, but this is time consuming.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.