Jetson Nano failing to start, nothing on screen, LED on

@WayneWWW,

I am not sure what you mean about that. I was actually searching for some info about “recovery mode” before posting here, wondering what the J40 header (with power, reset and force_recovery pins) could help… please, let me know what to do with those/link a tute that I could refer to if they may!

But as it is, the board seem to get stuck brain dead as soon as powered.

Edit: I found your post there:

I tried it (but didn’t put the jumper over J48 because powering my board from USB) and got nothing. Powered up, jumper over force_recovery, jumper over reset, removed rst jumper, then recovery’s… blank screen, no serial console output, nothing. Just those damn power and Ethernet LED remaining on (despite no ethernet is connected)…

Just not the best time to look into RMA, hey! But so, what is the process? I get in touch through the chat?

@linuxdev,
No matter if I login, then return, I keep getting a “# File Not Found or Link has Expired”.
I could not be sure if the documentation and my board was the same revision, but I have checked the silk print on the board itself.
Both J41 and J44’s GND, TX and RX pins seem to be correct (J44: 6, 2, 3 and J41: 6, 8, 10)…