Jetson Nano power Mode(Low and Max)

Hi Team,
I am Facing a weird issue in jetson Nano
As per my knowledge Jetson Has 2 Power mode
5W and 10 W

While Changing the Power-mode 5W mode,I noticed Nano can suck up-to 2.8 Amps and its running without shutting-down ,Checked with clamp meter,but when i changed to MAXN mode 10W mode, the jetson nano is consuming 1.6 at max and its shutting down , I am really confused whats going wrong, can any one help me to fetch out.

Whats happen? in internally when the power mode is seted to max and low power mode?
Is there any software configuring the Limit of current in power modes?
Team Really need some, in depth information about this!
Thanks

at 5w, 2.8a we’re getting 1.78v
at 10w 1.6a we’re getting 6.25v

Can you ensure your power supply and cables are able to cleanly deliver the required loads?
Are you actually over volt-ing without knowing, or are you full time watching that clamp meter? Is there any spike?

Is there a heat issue? Can you place a fan on the heat sink? (powered outside of your nano)
Are there any excessive programs running and eating resources quickly causing you to jump in power needs?

hello hiplc9l,

you may setup Jetson Nano – Serial Console to gather the logs for more details.
please also enable tegrastats utility to monitor the system usage statistics.
thanks

Thanks for the response,

1.Can you ensure your power supply and cables are able to cleanly deliver the required loads?
Yes i cross checked with external load that at low power mode , our power adapter can deliver 2.6 amps. For Max power mode when we load it shutting down at 1.6Amps.
Load used LED

2.Are you actually over volt-ing without knowing, or are you full time watching that clamp meter? Is there any spike?I cant able to see any spikes while shutting down,
can you explain over volt-ing!

3.Is there a heat issue? Can you place a fan on the heat sink? (powered outside of your nano)
There is no heat issue, and we placed a Fan on the heat sink .

4.Are there any excessive programs running and eating resources quickly causing you to jump in power needs?
Yes, at particularly when i start the inference of tensorRT its shutting Down.

Thanks