Jetson nano sudo /opt/nvidia/jetson-io/jetson-io.py interface flashes and turns off

I use the command “sudo /opt/nvidia/jetson-io/jetson-io.py” jetson nano configure pin spi and pwm, when entering that command in the terminal, the interface flashes and turns off and doesn’t give an error

Currently I use jetpack :

my /boot and /boot/dtb :

Please help me, Thanks

I won’t be able to answer, but a lot of this likely depends on which carrier board you use. Some questions to get started:

• Is this a Nano dev kit? Or is this some third party device?
  • Was all of the involved software installed via the SDK Manager (or part of the SD card)?
  • What is the release you see with “`head -n 1 /etc/nv_tegra_release”?
  • Is the kernel or device tree modified in any way?
  • What shows up from the command “uname -r”?

cd /opt/nvidia/jetson-io first

Thanks for the answer

1. Is this a Nano dev kit? Or is this some third party device?
  • I’m using Jetson nano Developer kit
  1. Was all of the involved software installed via the SDK Manager (or part of the SD card)?
  1. What is the release you see with “`head -n 1 /etc/nv_tegra_release”?
  • R32 (release), REVISION: 7.3, GCID: 31982016, BOARD: t210ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Tue Nov 22 17:30:08 UTC 2022

1. Is the kernel or device tree modified in any way?
  • I haven’t modified anything with the board just “sudo apt-get update” and “sudo apt-get upgrade”
  1. What shows up from the command “uname -r”?
  • 4.9.299-tegra

Thanks for the answer
i have that file

That file with the current release should probably work. Someone else would have to help answer why it causes shutdown. One possibility I can think of is that if for some reason power requirements go up momentarily, then maybe the power supply is insufficient (but I doubt that is the cause; however, Jetsons are sensitive to power supply regulation, so this is a possibility).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.