Jetson nano not booting

Hi all,
i just received my new jetson nano but is impossible for me to boot.

I used a 16Gb micro SD card and downloaded SD img. version r32.1-2019-03-18 flashed on a linux machine with different tools. The power adaptor is 5V/2,5A.

Independently by how i flash the image, When the boot sequence start i’m noticing a few errors:

Failed to start Rebuild hardware database
Failed to start journal service
Failed to start Create Volatile Files and Directories
Failed to start Update UTML about Systen Boot/Shutdown
Failed to listen on DBus system message bus socket

Then the boot start looping on some errors on inode 644361 (ext4_lookup:1589).

Supposing the SD card was damaged, i got a new one but nothing changed.
Any idea about what is happening?

Many thanks to all
Max

Could you share your steps of installation?

Hello, following steps i followed to install the jetson nano.
At first, i downloaded from nvidia jetson-nano-sd-r32.1-2019-03-18 and balena-etcher-electron-1.5.39-linux-x64 and flashed an SD card by sandisk and plugged HDMI cable connected to HDMI monitor, usb keyboard and mouse.
Installed the SD card on the jetson nano and pluuged the power adaptor (5V/2,5A)

The jetson nano starts showing the NVidia logo and then start displaying tens of errors and warning all reletaed to filesystem.

Supposing the problem was the SD card i got a new one and restarted from the beginning. Same error.

No happy about that, i got the sd image one more time but nothing changed.
Following test have been made using dd to manual copy the image to SD card and other tools but nothing changed.

Your issue looks similar to this thread:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1051676/

Please check if it can help.

Hi,

Did you resolve your issue?

Hello, following steps i followed to install the jetson nano.
At first, i downloaded from nvidia jetson-nano-sd-r32.2-2019-07-16 and balena-etcher-electron-1.5.39-linux-x64 and flashed an SD card by sandisk and plugged HDMI cable connected to HDMI monitor, usb keyboard and mouse.
Installed the SD card on the jetson nano and pluuged the power adaptor (5V/3A)

The jetson nano starts showing the green LED and the keyboard and mouse show light as well but then there is no display at all on the screen

I am using a DELL monitor with a HDMI to VGA converter (which works on a RaspberryPI) but it isn’t displaying anything so I cannot be sure if the jetson nano is booting and this is just diplay issues or if it isn’t booting at all

Please help as I am freaking out with a deadline to meet

It would be better to borrow a HDMI monitor to test if this is a HDMI issue.

or try to enable the uart console.

Sorry for not replying on time. This truly was a HDMI issue and I took your advice. It worked!