Jetson nano waterproof case

How do I post pictures, asked the blind man. Lol

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=10DswwziyQJXKwSd6pZukqf8cgEGVUSex

I am interested in using this GPU platform as a data acquisition device in the industrial automation arena. Checkingnti see if anyone is interested in a case like the ones I am building.

Small box was prototype. Goal was to make a linux desktop computer with a utility screen in a rugged box, for less than $300. Harbor freight sells these small boxes for $15 usd.
I made the drawings in Rhino3d, but can export to any format. Laser cut files used were CDR format, and are available as well.
I bought a 12v battery, a transformer, and a 50 watt solar kit I hope to integrate, without letting any of the precious smoke out.
This is still work in progress. I still need to mount battery, camera, and a microphone to the device.

Looking for feedback, and willing to share or work together to make something nice.

Cheers,

Rob

****Edit, thanks Linuxdev. I added some pictures. I am starting to think this project might be easier for other people if it were 3d printed instead. Cheers!
Also pictured: my other diy project than ran a little pricey. I cannot wait to attempt to control that thing with real-time physics using the nano to collect inputs, compute, and generate a 10v analog that I will feed directly to the servo drives (1.0KW yaskawa ac servos). I hope the floor shakes. ;)

FYI, the extra space between the url tags is why the URL doesn’t work. If you hover your mouse over the quote icon in the upper right of the post, then other icons will show up. The pencil icon would let you edit and remove the space at the end of the URL prior to the closing url tag. The paper clip icon would let you attach a file to an existing post (you can’t attach while creating a post).

The URL itself requires a privileged account to access, so nobody here will be able to see the file.

If you are looking for a waterproof enclosure for the Jetson Nano please check out Jetson Nano PoE Enclosure Kit (IP67) – Hazcam

Regards, Rapid Proto