[jetson TK1] MIPI CSI interface LP state error

Hi,
I’m testing IMX135 camera sensor on jetson TK1 board. Data & clock seemed fine when i checked CSI_A_CLK and CSI_A_D0 by oscilloscope.
but below error occured every time when i tried to capture image.
TEGRA_CSI_CSI_CIL_A_STATUS 0x00000010
TEGRA_CSI_CSI_CILA_STATUS 0x00040041
it means “CIL-A detects LP state 01 or 10 followed by a LP11 instead of transitioning into the Escape mode or turn around mode”.
which register on TK1 should i have to modify to remove this error?
Can anyone give me advice please.

thank you

Please find the decode of these register, Write one to the error bit position will clear it to zero.

CSI_CSI_CIL_A_STATUS_0 (Byte Offset: 0x93c)
CSI Control and Interface Logic A Status These status bits are cleared to zero when its bit position is written with one.
For example write 0x2 to CSI_CIL_A_STATUS will clear only CILA_SOT_MB_ERR.
Bit Description
4 CILA_CTRL_ERR: Control Error, set when CIL-A detects LP state 01 or 10 followed by a stop state (LP11) instead of transitioning into the Escape mode or Turn Around mode (LP00).

CSI_CSI_CILA_STATUS_0 (Byte Offset: 0x940)
CSI-CILA Control and Interface Logic Status These status bits are cleared to zero when its bit position is written with one.
For example write 0x2 to CSI_CIL_STATUS will clear only SOT_MB_ERR.
Bit Description
18 CILA_DATA_LANE1_CTRL_ERR: Control Error, set when CIL-A detects LP state 01 or 10 followed by a stop state (LP11) instead of transitioning
4 CILA_DATA_LANE0_SOT_SB_ERR: Start of Transmission Single Bit Error, set when CIL-A detects a single bit error in one of the packets Start of Transmission bytes on data lane-0. The packet will be sent to the CSI-A for processing.
0 CILA_CLK_LANE_CTRL_ERR: Control Error, set when CIL-A detects incorrect line state sequence on clk lane

Hi sung-ho,
Did you solve the problem?? I am also facing similar one.

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/830067

Please refer to the above topic about how to enable IMX135 on Jetson TK1

After you flash the R21.3 release, Plug the HDMI display, run gst and you will see the camera preview.
nvgstcapture-1.0 --svs=“nvhdmioverlaysink” --camsrc=1