Kaolin Launch Error

When I click the launch button, a blank white window with the name Kaolin 100.3.510-d0a27913-release appears for a moment and then disappears.
and nothing happens.
there was no error message.
What should I do?

My processor is Intel(R) Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60Hz 2.59GHz
and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M Intel(R) HD Graphics 530

Hello @pponk12,
Thank you for reporting this issue. Can you please attach your Kaolin log file? It is located in the following location:
example: C:\Users\icolon.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Kaolin\2021.1
I will bring your issue to the developers for review towards a possible solution.
Thank you for your patience

hello @pponk12 -

I am sorry, but the Kaolin Application requires a RTX capable GPU hardware. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M that you are using does not meet this requirement. Any RTX GPU card will work for Kaolin

hello @mirice
Where may I find Kaolin Application requirements? I guess it does not work with any GTX, right?

Hello @athina.angelopoulos! Welcome to the community!

Here is a link to our Technical Requirements

Here is a link to our Kaolin documentation

does this meet the requirement: nvidia gforce gtx 1650 super ?

if it doesn’t is there some cloud based solution for running kaolin, I’d really like to use it

Hello @arikalinowski! Currently, Kaolin requires the RT Tensor Cores that are only available on our RTX cards.

HOWEVER, when we release our Cloud version, then you can access Omniverse from any device, anywhere! Here is a link for more information on Omniverse Cloud and you can also sign up to participate in the Early Access program: Omniverse Cloud Platform | NVIDIA