Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)- Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version-6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi, I want to perform lane detection using deepstream. I did not find any Lane detection models in the deepstream (Please let me If there is any model available in the deepstream). so I want to implement the ultra-fast-lane-detection-v2 model, available here at GitHub - cfzd/Ultra-Fast-Lane-Detection-v2: Ultra Fast Deep Lane Detection With Hybrid Anchor Driven Ordinal Classification (TPAMI 2022). I do not understand how to run this model on deepstream. I want to use the pretrained weights given in the page at GitHub - cfzd/Ultra-Fast-Lane-Detection-v2: Ultra Fast Deep Lane Detection With Hybrid Anchor Driven Ordinal Classification (TPAMI 2022) and run the model in deepstream using these weights. From documentation here Using a Custom Model with DeepStream — DeepStream 6.2 Release documentation I understand that I have to modify the nvinfer plugin, but I dont understand how can I get all these files and link them in deepstream.
Also I am confused about using TAO toolkit. will using TAO toolkit help my case?
Please let me know the best way and steps involved to do this.