Linux Mint 18.1 Cinnamon interface constantly freezing with GeForce drivers for GTX 1060 6Gb

Hi guys.
I have laptop Asus GL703VM with nVidia Geforce GTX 1060 6Gb and Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa
on board. After installing latest nVidia drivers (ver. 430.26) I have freezes every 1-2 sec. It freezes all interface. But there is almost no freezes if using standard driver ‘from the box’. How to solve the problem?

Logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FEVmtd-ZjZxdMhO1QX7OTCTgjOfDpKRe

Please check if setting the environment variable in system

__GL_MaxFramesAllowed=1

works around the issue.
Did you already try an earlier driver, e.g. 418?

generix, if I understand you, I added parameter to /etc/environment file and reboot system. But it still freezing.

I used some older versions, even 390 that standard repository propose me - it doesn’t help.

Problem is, there are no errors at all visible in the logs. Please disconnect anything you have plugged in over USB and check if there’s something blocking.
Otherwise, you can only check if this is also happening in other DEs than Cinnamon.

generix, uplug USB devices not helps.
Otherwise, I tested last nVidia Geforce drivers on Ubuntu 18.04 and Linux Mint 19.1 MATE - it works fine, with lugs. During testing I switched between systems to check, is some temperature or something like this are the reason - Mint Cinnamon was lugging, other OS and Windows are not.

So Gnome and Mate both work but Cinnamon doesn’t? Seems to be a Cinnamon bug then though I can’t remember anybody else complaining about it here before.

I found the problem, it is GPU Temperature Cinnamon applet ([url]Applets : GPU Temperature : Cinnamon Spices). When it working it freezing all interface.