Release highlights since 367.18:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 1080
- GeForce GTX 1070
- Added support for VDPAU Feature Set H to the NVIDIA VDPAU driver. GPUs with VDPAU Feature Set H are capable of hardware-accelerated decoding of 8192x8192 (8k) H.265/HEVC video streams.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to sometimes skip displaying Vulkan frames when the Composite extension is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to a system crash if there was a peer-to-peer mapping still active during CUDA context teardown.
- Fixed a bug that caused kernel panics when using the NVIDIA driver on v4.5 and newer Linux kernels built with CONFIG_DEBUG_VM_PGFLAGS.